Saturday 19 October 2013

Challenge 206 - String

Well howdy Bloggers - still deep in lurgy-land here. The good thing is I've not given it to anyone else, hell no I'm keeping this all to myself! Which I suppose is really really kind of me.... So thanks to all our players from last week - the RPT has done his stuff, well after I got him to take his face mask off - he said he wasn't taking any chances on getting the lurgy! He's chosen Lisbeth as the winner.  Please email me with the challenge number in the title line.

So onto this weeks challenge is to get out your string - so lets see what knots you can get yourselves into.  Mine is in a huge tangle at the moment... two kittens had a lovely game with it....

Our lovely sponsor this week is the super Heathers Hobbie Haven your one stop shop for everything to do with colouring equipment to tips - go check her out.

As always the Gorjussettes have some inspiration to share and not one of them got into knots!



















So aren't they super?  We'd love to see your stringy creations.

As always please remember the roolz!



5 comments:

  1. nice challenge! I don't usually put string on my cards, it will be fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, and good morning. How wonderful and fun to see that I was the winner of your last challenge! An e-mail will come very soon - and hopefully an entry for the newest challenge as well :) Thanks a lot, hugs from Lisbeth

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such cute cards by the DT! Love this challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi sent you an email after you requested it in one of my comments, hope it hasn't gone into spam
    wcaroline9@googlemail.com
    many thanks
    caroline

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello my old teamies!
    Lovely cards and glad no-one tied themselves up with this challenge!
    Great theme - hope you like my entry :-)
    HUgs, Kat x

    ReplyDelete